Top 4 Reasons Why Loose Diamonds Are A Great Investment?
2017 is gone and we are now past all the pertinent diamond and jewelry auctions of this year. The result of these auctions is the successful sale of several considerable diamonds during these past 12 months.
Even though, gold is still one of the most favorite investments for the majority of people, in recent years, a surge of interest towards investing in loose diamonds has been noticed.
There always arises the question of how loose diamonds can be a great investment? Therefore, below are four good and apt reasons to support this statement-
- Portable Wealth – Not everybody trusts banks, especially if there is some serious economic crisis in the country. Therefore, majority of people invest over 15% of their wealth in diamonds and gold as well.
- Emergency Money – For many, investment in loose diamonds is worthy as it is a security asset during emergency situations.
- Sentimental Value – Loose diamonds have great monetary worth, but they are of impeccable value during festive occasions and sometimes are also a part of inheritance.
- Always precious – No matter how much civilization develops, diamonds will always remain to be precious stones, their monetary value being just as intact as their strength.
- Diamond Certification – Investing in almost high-end loose diamonds is completely secure, as they are certified by prominent diamond labs. Such labs include GIA and AGS, having a high standard when it comes to a diamond’s 4C’s.
So, if you’re looking to invest in something new or finding a suitable alternative to what you usually invest on, including some other precious metals, then you should try investing in diamonds.
As long as the price of the diamond rises, there number of people investing in loose diamonds will steadily increase. Hurry up and don’t miss out on the opportunity!